UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Yerevan, Armenia Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Contact Panel Physician: Aremen Piruzyan MD Muratsan University Hospital Yerevan Medical and Radiology Clinic 114 Muratsan Street Yerevan 0075 Armenia
Phone: +00374 91 400 965
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season between June and September, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- Two Recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in Tanzania
- TB fees will be determined by the clinic.
- Pay the fees for TB test directly to the clinic.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
- The test fee does not cover treatment if you have tuberculosis.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Yerevan, Armenia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Yerevan, Armenia: (click on the stars below)