UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center to apply for UK Visa in Tribune Road, Chandigarh, India Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Sector 20c Tribune Road
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- TB test to be done if you are coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of India.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/unhcr/mha Registration Documents).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. Test Fees in Chandigarh, India
- TB test fee must be Indian Rupee 2500 for each person.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee and any additional treatment that is needed.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center in Tribune Road, Chandigarh, India Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center in Tribune Road, Chandigarh, India: (click on the stars below)