UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Thimphu, Bhutan Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital Gongphel Lam Thimphu Bhutan
Phone: +00975 17662247
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Visit directly to the clinic to take the TB test and appointment is not necessary.
- You should make it clear you need the test for a UK visa application.
- Processing times can take up to 6 – 8 weeks.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- Two Recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test Payment
- No fee for TB screening test in Bhutan.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Thimphu, Bhutan Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Thimphu, Bhutan: (click on the stars below)