UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Sylhet , Bangladesh Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Migration Health Assesment Clinic (MHAC) Medi-Aid Heart Centre South Dorga Gate (Near Minar) Dorga Moholla Sylhet 3100
Opening hours: Sundays to Thursdays, 8:30am – 5pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- Recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in Bangladesh
- Below 11 years: 30 USD
- Below 11 years – follow up investigation: 85 USD
- 11 year and above: 85USD
- Test fee is only applicable for TB test.
- The fee must be paid in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) directly at clinic.
- The US dollar amount will be converted to Bangladeshi Taka based on the IOM official exchange rate.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
- The fee is non refundable if the person has positive result or decides not to travel to UK or if their visa gets refused.
- TB test fee does not cover for the treatment of TB.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Sylhet, Bangladesh Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Sylhet, Bangladesh: (click on the stars below)