UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Quito, Ecuador Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Alemania No. 30-10 y Eloy Alfaro Edificio Fortune Plaza Torre Alemania Piso 11 Cons. 1103. Quito
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call IOM Office in Abidjan to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season between June to September, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- TB test fee.
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in Quito, Ecuador
- TB screening test fee is set by the clinic.
- The cost of your TB test will pay directly to the clinic.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
- Test fee does not cover for TB treatment.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Quito, Ecuador Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Quito, Ecuador: (click on the stars below)