UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Koani St, Section 60, Allotment 23 GORDONS, Spring Garden Area, Port Moresby NCD
Papua New Guinea
Phone: (+675) 3256970 or 3253486, (+675) 76014756 or 70445512
Fax: (+675) 3257491
Email: Karua Medical Centre
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season between June – September, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/unhcr/mha Registration Documents).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- One passport sized photograph
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees
- The fee for TB screening is set by the clinic. You will pay the clinic directly for the cost of your TB test.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
- The test fee does not cover treatment if you have TB.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Port Moresby,Papua New Guinea Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Port Moresby,Papua New Guinea: (click on the stars below)