UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Phnom Penh – International Organisation For Migration (IOM),No. 281, Norodom Bld, Tai Ming building, 4th floor, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Opening hours: Mondays to Fridays, 7:30am – 12pm and 1:30pm -5pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season from July to October, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- 3 Recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- TB test fee.
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in Cambodia
- Below 11 years: 25 USD
- 11 year and above: 80 USD
- Fee must be paid in US Dollars or the equivalent in your local currency at the clinic.
- Test fee is only applicable for TB test.
- Pay the cost of your TB test directly to the clinic.
- The fee is non refundable if the person has positive result or decides not to travel to UK or if their visa gets refused.
The UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Cambodia
Address: No. 161, Street 51 (Pasteur), Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
To book a test
Opening hours: Sun to Sat – 7am to 7pm
- Below 11 years: 25 USD plus an extra 20 US dollars if they need a chest x-ray.
- 11 year and above: 85 USD
Required Documents for Tuberculosis test:
- 2 recent passport-size photos
- Valid Passport, National ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia: (click on the stars below)