UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Lima, Peru Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Suiza Labs Av. Angamos Oeste No. 300, Lima 18
Phone: 51) 5 612 6666
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season between July – October, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/unhcr/mha Registration Documents).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees
- The fee for TB screening is set by the clinic. You will pay the clinic directly for the cost of your TB test.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
- The test fee does not cover treatment if you have TB.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Lima,Peru Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Lima,Peru: (click on the stars below)