UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in , Kiribati Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: You can get tested in Fiji: Suva Private Hospital, 120 Amy Street, Toorak, Private Mail Bag
Phone: (+679) 3303404/3220123/3220101
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- During the UK student visa peak season from June to September, appointments may delay for 10 days. (Note: Clinic may not arrange or prioritise appointments for you).
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic. (Refer to clinic cancellation policy and procedure)
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card)
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results
3. TB Test fees in Kiribati
*test fee is only applicable for TB test.
You can pay the fees directly to the clinic. The cost of test is in addition to the visa application fee. In final, the test fee does not cover for the treatment of TB.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in ,Kiribati Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in ,Kiribati: (click on the stars below)