UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Kigali, Burundi Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: You can get tested in Rwanda: IOM-MHAC Kigali, Gasabo District, Kacyiru Sector, Cell Kamatamu, Village Kabare Street KG 501, Kigali, Rwanda
Opening hours: Monday to Thursday; 8am to 5:30pm, Friday: 8 am to 2pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season between July – October, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
Book appointment for UK Visa medical examination Click here
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/UNHCR/MHA Registration Documents).
- Three recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- TB test fee.
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in Burundi
- Below 11 years: 60 US Dollars
- 11 year and above: 120 US Dollars
- Test fee is only applicable for TB test.
- Pay the cost of your TB test directly to the clinic.
- The fee is non refundable if the person has positive result or decides not to travel to UK or if their visa gets refused.
4. TB Test Payment
- Payment must be made prior to the medical examination in:
- Bank name: I & M Bank Ltd.
- Account number: 00131540165
- Account name: IOM Rwanda
5. Step-by-Step Examination Procedures:
- Medical Examination will be processed on Tuesdays (Chest X-ray) and on Wednesdays (Physical Exam).
- All Visa applicants should present in the clinic with the required identification documents.
- You’ll be initially examine and comprise of a Counselling Session and signing of consent.
- Applicants below 11 years old undergo a Medical Examination by the Physician before of Certificate issue.
- Applicants 11 years old and above will have to take Chest X-ray and reviewed by the Doctor with the Chest X-ray result.
- Before issuing a certificate, additional Diagnostic procedure (sputum Smears And Cultures) will be apply in case of Abnormal Chest X-ray results and will take upto 8 weeks to the Final Result.
- If the result considered free of active Pulmonary TB, then Clearance Certificate will be issued to the applicant on the Day of Examination.
- If you fail to return within 7 days for Sputum Collection, you will forfeit the chance to obtain TB Clearance Certificate.
- If the test results are abnormal but the abnormality not related to TB disease, the applicants will be advice for further testing or follow up with the applicants own health care provider as needed.
- The TB clearance certificate expires 6 months from the chest x-ray date for applicants who have had a chest x-ray done, or 6 months from the physical examination date for applicants whom a chest x-ray is not applicable/done.
- The TB clearance Certificate will be valid for 3 months for the applicants who have in contact with family member with active pulmonary TB.
- Please note that female applicants of childbearing age may be requested to undergo a pregnancy test, in case there is uncertainty as to whether they maybe currently pregnant.
- Pregnant applicants may opt not to get a chest x-ray done and instead either give sputum for TB testing done on 3 consecutive mornings or postpone the TB screening until after delivery.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Kigali, Burundi Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Kigali, Burundi: (click on the stars below)