UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Kabul, Afghanistan Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Migrant Health Assessment Centre, House 28 (Opposite of German Medical Centre) Street No 3, Ansari Square Kolola Pushta Road Shari Naw, Kabul
Opening hours: Sundays to Thursdays 8:00am – 5:00pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card)
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results
3. TB Test fees in Afghanistan
Below 11 years: 63 USD
11 year and above: 139 USD
*test fee is only applicable for TB test.
The fee is non refundable if the person has positive result or decides not to travel to UK or if their visa gets refused. In final, the test fee does not cover for the treatment of TB
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Kabul, Afghanistan Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Kabul, Afghanistan: (click on the stars below)