UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in , Eritrea Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: You can get tested in Kenya: 78 UN Crescent, Gigiri, Nairobi, Kenya
Opening hours: UKTB processing hours Monday to Thursday: 9am-3pm Friday: 9am-12pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test in Eritrea:
- Call IOM Office in Abidjan to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a a female clinician, please mention while booking
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/UNHCR/MHA registration documents for refugee applicants).
- 2 Recent Passport Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- Bank deposit slip.
- TB test fee.
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees and Payments in Eritrea
- Below 11 years: 65 US dollars
- 11 year and above: 130 US dollars
- Payment must be made prior to the medical examination in CBA Bank (Gigiri Branch Only) or via MPESA Pay bill at the clinic.
4. Step-by-Step Examination Procedures:
- Medical Examination will be processed on Monday – Thursday from 8.30am to 4pm and on Friday 8am to 12.30pm.
- All Visa applicants should present in the clinic with the required identification documents.
- You’ll be initially examine and comprise of a Counselling Session and signing of consent.
- Applicants below 11 years old undergo a Medical Examination by the Physician before of Certificate issue.
- Applicants 11 years old and above will have to take Chest X-ray and reviewed by the Doctor with the Chest X-ray result.
- Before issuing a certificate, additional Diagnostic procedure (sputum Smears And Cultures) will be apply in case of Abnormal Chest X-ray results and will take upto 8 weeks to the Final Result.
- If the result considered free of active Pulmonary TB, then Clearance Certificate will be issued to the applicant on the Day of Examination.
- If you fail to return within 7 days for Sputum Collection, you will forfeit the chance to obtain TB Clearance Certificate.
- If the test results are abnormal but the abnormality not related to TB disease, the applicants will be advice for further testing or follow up with the applicants own health care provider as needed.
- The TB clearance certificate expires 6 months from the chest x-ray date for applicants who have had a chest x-ray done, or 6 months from the physical examination date for applicants whom a chest x-ray is not applicable/done.
- The TB clearance Certificate will be valid for 3 months for the applicants who have in contact with family member with active pulmonary TB.
- Please note that female applicants of childbearing age may be requested to undergo a pregnancy test, in case there is uncertainty as to whether they maybe currently pregnant.
- Pregnant applicants may opt not to get a chest x-ray done and instead either give sputum for TB testing done on 3 consecutive mornings or postpone the TB screening until after delivery.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in, Eritrea Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in, Eritrea: (click on the stars below)