UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center to apply for UK Visa in Chennai, India Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Apollo Personalised Health Check Block (aphc Block) 4th Floor Apollo Hospitals (annex Building) Wallace Garden 1st Street Chennai-600 006
Phone: +044 4040 1066
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- TB test to be done if you are coming to the UK for more than 6 months and are a resident of India.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/unhcr/mha Registration Documents).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. Test Fees in Chennai, India
- TB test fee must be Indian Rupee 2200 for each person.
- The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center in Chennai, India Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test Clinic Center in Chennai, India: (click on the stars below)