UK Approved Tuberculosis (tb) Test Clinic Center to apply for UK Visa in Cape Town, South Africa Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Intercare, Cnr Century Way And Park Lane, Grand Central Precinct, Century City Cape Town
Opening hours: Mondays To Fridays: 8am To 2pm Closed On National Holidays.
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the IOM office to make the booking for TB appointment. After receiving an IOM confirmation for TB screening appointment from the IOM office, you have to go clinic.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
- During Peak Season from July to October, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
Book appointment for UK Visa Medical examination Click here
2. Documents required:
- Valid Passport/UNHCR/MHA registration documents.
- Proof of test fee payment
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in South Africa
- Below 11 years: R1250
- 11 year and above: R2500
- Test fee is only applicable for TB test.
4. TB Test Payment
- You must pay your fee using the following banking details before you arrive at the clinic.
- The booking reference number given must be used on the payment slip.
- Bank: FNB
- Account holder: IOM
- Account number: 62165532724
- Branch: Brooklyn
- Branch Code: 251345
- Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
- The fee is not refundable if the person is tested positive for TB or decides not travel to the UK, or their visa is refused.
5. Step-by-Step Examination Procedures:
- Medical Examination will be processed on Tuesdays (chest X-ray) and on Wednesdays (physical exam).
- All Visa applicants should present in the clinic with the required identification documents.
- You’ll be initially examine and comprise of a Counselling Session and signing of consent.
- Applicants below 11 years old undergo a Medical Examination by the Physician before of Certificate issue.
- Applicants 11 years old and above will have to take Chest X-ray and reviewed by the Doctor with the Chest X-ray result.
- Before issuing a certificate, additional Diagnostic procedure (sputum Smears And Cultures) will be apply in case of Abnormal Chest X-ray results and will take upto 8 weeks to the Final Result.
- If the result considered free of active Pulmonary TB, then Clearance Certificate will be issued to the applicant on the Day of Examination.
- If you fail to return within 7 days for Sputum Collection, you will forfeit the chance to obtain TB Clearance Certificate.
- If the test results are abnormal but the abnormality not related to TB disease, the applicants will be advice for further testing or follow up with the applicants own health care provider as needed.
- The TB clearance certificate expires 6 months from the chest x-ray date for applicants who have had a chest x-ray done, or 6 months from the physical examination date for applicants whom a chest x-ray is not applicable/done.
- The TB clearance Certificate will be valid for 3 months for the applicants who have in contact with family member with active pulmonary TB.
- Please note that female applicants of childbearing age may be requested to undergo a pregnancy test, in case there is uncertainty as to whether they maybe currently pregnant.
- Pregnant applicants may opt not to get a chest x-ray done and instead either give sputum for TB testing done on 3 consecutive mornings or postpone the TB screening until after delivery.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (tb) Test Clinic Center in Cape Town, South Africa Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (tb) Test Clinic Center in Cape Town, South Africa: (click on the stars below)