UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Beijing, China Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: Podium level, Tower W3, Oriental Plaza, 1 East Chang An Ave. Dong Cheng District, Beijing, China 100738
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport, national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- TB test fee.
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
3. TB Test fees in China
- For all applicants TB test fee is 550 RMB.
- The test fee does not cover treatment if you have tuberculosis.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Beijing, China Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Beijing, China: (click on the stars below)