UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center to apply for UK Visa in Algiers, Algeria Address, Phone number, Opening hours, Website, Procedure to do TB, TB test fees
Address: IBN EL KHATIB Medical Center 21 Ibn El Khatib Street. Sacred Heart.
Phone: +00213 (0) 21 69 87 44
Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 9:30am to 4pm, Saturday: 9:30am to 1pm
How TB test will be conducted, Documents required to bring along with the appointments, TB test fees?
1. Procedure to book the appointment for TB test:
- Call the clinic to make the booking for TB appointment.
- Ensure the clinic that you will be required this test for UK visa application.
- To cancel or reschedule the appointment, call the clinic.
- During Peak Season between June and September, wait 10 days to get an appointment for UK Student Visa.
2. Documents required:
- A proof of identification which contains your photograph. (Eg: Valid Passport/national ID card or Refugee Asylum Seeker Card).
- 4 passport sized Photographs (Not older than 6 months).
- Fee that covers the TB test
- If you had TB previously, bring medical certificate or x-ray results.
- If you need a female clinician, please mention while booking.
3. TB Test fees in Algeria
- TB test: 3000 DZD
- X-ray: 3000 DZD
- Test fees must be paid in DZD (Algerian Dinars) directly to the clinic.
- The cost of the test and x-ray is in addition to the visa application fee.
- The fee is not refundable if the person is tested positive for TB or decides not travel to the UK, or their visa is refused.
- The test fee does not cover treatment if you have TB.
Click the above link to view the list of countries having UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center address, phone, email, working hours, website, TB test fees and more.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Algiers, Algeria Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the UK Approved Tuberculosis (TB) Test clinic center in Algiers, Algeria: (click on the stars below)