The Priory Hospital North London The Bourne, London
About The Priory Hospital North London
Priory is the leading provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We organise ourselves into four divisions – healthcare, education and children’s services, adult care and older people’s care – which together support the needs of more than 30,000 people every year.
Our purpose is to make a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
Priory is dedicated to helping people to improve their health and wellbeing. We understand that in order for people to achieve high quality clinical and educational outcomes they need individually tailored programmes, suiting their specific needs.
Find The Priory Hospital North London The Bourne, London Address, phone number, website, Location, Service details etc here:
Address: Grovelands House, The Bourne, London N14 6RA, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 8882 8191
- Healthcare & addictions – psychiatric care and therapy for a broad range of mental health disorders including acute mental health(depresssion, stress, anxiety etc), eating disorders, neuro-disabilities, complex care and child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) alongside behavioural and substance addictions.
- Secure & step down – provision of forensic mental healthcare services through clinically effective, evidence based treatment programmes for adult service users who require secure and step down care in a setting that provides physical and psychological security. Facilities enable both medium and low secure service users to receive an integrated and holistic approach to their treatment.
- Specialist education – our specialist schools and further education colleges provide the highest quality of education and care for children and young adults with autism, including Asperger’s Syndrome and challenging behavioural, emotional, social and complex psychological difficulties (BESD). Additional services include children’s homes andfostering.
- Specialist services – Craegmoor is the country’s leading independent provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs, and ongoing mental health problems.
- Care homes – Amore Care offers residential, nursing, dementia, respite and day care to older people with varying levels of need. All residents have their own personal care plan which recognises their individual social, physical and emotional needs and wishes.