The Highland Register Office UK
In The Highland Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
The Highland Register Office address:The Highland Council Headquarters
Phone: 01349 886606
Fax: 01463 712412
*You can call the above number to
order a certificate, book an appointment for a birth or death registration, book a citizenship ceremony
The Highland Register office Website:https://www.highland.gov.uk/info/640/birth_marriage_and_death/466/birth_death_and_marriage_certificates
Register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in The Highland, UK
You can request for birth / adoption / marriage / civil partnership / death certificates here
The Highland register office carries out all registration and citizenship services for The Highland, including:
- marriages and civil partnerships, officiating at approved The Highland venues
- birth registrations and changing birth certificate details, or registering a stillborn child
- registering a death – also information on graves and memorials in the three The Highland cemeteries
- ceremonies – vow renewals, naming and citizenship
- certificates – official copy certificates and commemorative certificates
- searches and checks – family history, and checking applications for British nationality
Order a copy of birth, death or marriage registration at The Highland Register Office
- If the event was registered less than one month ago it costs £10.
- After one month of registration there is an extra £5 cost for a search.
- If you want to just look at any record, you may visit any registration office and pay £5 for this.
- If you would like a certificate posted to you, there is charge for this service – £1 for UK, £2 for outwith UK .
Click the below links to