The Criterion Theatre in St. James’s, UK Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Services
Address: 218-223 Piccadilly, St. James’s, London W1J 9HR, United Kingdom
Map: View direction here
- Please note that bag checks are carried out for all patrons prior to their entry into the Foyer/Box Office.
- Specific points where we can admit latecomers to the auditorium are determined for each production on when there is a suitable break which will minimise disruption to both the performers and the seated patrons.
- Information on late comers policy is available on the specific production page on this website.
- If you’re driving into the West End to see a show, take advantage of Q-Park’s Theatreland Parking Scheme saving 50% off off-street car parking charges for up to 24 hours.
- Our nearest Q-Park car park is Trafalgar Square and the next nearest is Chinatown.
- Our cloakroom is currently closed due to security and Covid-19 secure considerations.
- Consequently we are unable to accommodate large bags or suitcases and advise patrons to bring with them only essential, handbag size, bags.
Lost & found:
- If you believe you have accidentally left something at the theatre, please contact Stage Door on 0207 839 8811.
- A log is kept of any item found at the end of each performance and it is stored in the theatre for 6 weeks.
- Due to the current change in the way we are managing our bars and front of house spaces we regret that our hospitality packages are temporarily unavailable.
Food and Drink:
1. Click & Collect Service:
- Customers in the Upper CIrcle should collect from the Upper Circle Level. Your order will be made up after your ticket has been scanned in the foyer so please allow five minutes before going to the collection point.
2. Bar Service:
- You will be able to purchase from the Lord Attenborough Bar on the Dress Circle Level, but to avoid queuing we would encourage use of the Click & Collect service.
3. Amélie Merchandise & Programmes:
- Merchandise can be purchased via the bar or click & collect service. If ordering via click & collect please speak to a member of staff for collection.
- If you have ordered any merchandise at the end of the performance, please wait in your seats and we will bring your order to you.
About The Criterion Theatre
- The Criterion is one of the few independent theatres in London’s West End.
- A competition was held to find the right design and out of fifteen entries, that of Thomas Verity was chosen.
- It is Managed by The Criterion Theatre Trust, all profits generated from our theatre operations are put back into the running and care of this unique historic venue.
- The Criterion Theatre Trust took on the theatre lease with performances by Ennio Marchetto commencing on the 10th October 1992.
How to Reach The Criterion Theatre?
- Piccadilly Circus (1 minute walk) – Piccadilly Line and Bakerloo Line
- Leicester Square (Approx 10 minute walk) – Piccadilly Line and Northern Line
- Green Park (Approx 10 minute walk) – Piccadilly Line and Victoria Line. This station has step free access to street level.
Regent street/St James – outside Tesco
12, 88, 94, 453, N3, N15
Regent Street/ St James – outside Tesco
6, 9, 139, 159, N9, N18, N97, N109, N136
Haymarket/ Jermyn Street R – outside TigerTiger
6, 9, 139, N9, N15, N13
- The Congestion Charge is currently operational Monday to Sunday 7am – 10pm, including Bank Holidays.
- For more information please visit: here
How to buy ticket at The Criterion Theatre UK?
Saturday 4th February from 19:30 to 22:00
Sunday 5th February from 17:00 to 20:00
Tuesday 7th February from 19:30 to 22:00
Wednesday 8th February from 19:30 to 22:00
Thursday 9th February from 19:30 to 22:00
Friday 10th February from 19:30 to 22:00
Saturday 11th February from 19:30 to 22:00
- Please contact our box office team directly on 0207 839 8811 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
- Our team will ensure you are booked into the best available seats for your requirements.
- Access rate tickets are available for the access patron and one companion ticket.
- For in person bookings, we have step free access to our foyer box office with a low level counter.
Phone: 0207 839 8811
How to place an food and drinks order at The Criterion Theatre?
- You can pre-order for Click &Collect via The Criterion Theatre Crowd Engage pre-show text sent out on the day of the performance
View the list of Stadium in London Address, Email, Phone Number through the above link
Contact The Criterion Theatre in St. James’s on Social Media
Download The Criterion Theatre app Google Play / App Store
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching theThe Criterion Theatre in St. James’s, UK Customer Care Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours Address or Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with theThe Criterion Theatre in St. James’s, UK Customer Care Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours: (click on the stars below)