Table of Contents
What is EasyID?
Using the app, clients can authenticate their identity to a wide range of UK businesses, both online and in person.
Post Office EasyID is a free program for clients that combines their personal data and biometrics to generate a secure, reusable ID on their mobile devices.
Eligibility to apply?
- Should be a UK citizen.
- Must be over 18 years of age.
How to apply?
- Download the app
- To protect your account, enter your phone number and set a five-digit PIN.
- We can verify your identity by taking a picture of you with your phone’s camera.
- Add your personal information to your EasyID by scanning a government-issued ID.
What can you do with EasyID?
- You have complete control over what information is disclosed, who gets it, and under what circumstances.
- There will be no more looking for misplaced documents. Securely save all of your personal information so that you can quickly get to the pieces you need.
- Nobody can commit fraud or other crimes in your name with the help of EasyID.
- Verification is permanent once EasyID has confirmed your identity. As a result, you can easily reveal only the specifics you really must, whenever you absolutely must.
- To obtain an EasyID, you must be at least 18 years old and have your identity verified by biometrics. Consequently, it is impossible for children to use a fake or borrowed ID to gain access to goods and services that they are not entitled to.
- Banking and Bill payments.
- You can use your EasyID to purchase lottery tickets at your neighborhood convenience store.
What is the cost?
- It may be downloaded from the Google Play or Apple App stores using a smartphone and used for free.
What is processing time?
- Just download the app and it verifies within a few minutes.
Post Office EasyID Customer Care Phone number
Phone: 0345 722 3355
Official Website: https://www.postoffice.co.uk/