Christmas (2016) opening hours at Museum of London
The Museum of London and the Museum of London Docklands are closed on the following days:
24, 25, 26 December, only.
We are open on 31 December and 1 January 2017.
- Access to all public areas including the
- Learning Rooms
- Lecture theatre
- Powered Scooters
- Portable induction loops can be borrowed free of charge.
Museum of London
150 London Wall, London EC2Y 5HN
tel: 020 7001 9844
Open daily: 10am – 6pm (galleries close at 5.40pm)
View location of Museums of London on google maps
For transport of London route
Eating and drinking:
London Wall Bar & Kitchen
Shop opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 11pm (Food served 12-3pm and 5-9.45pm)
Benugo entrance hall cafe and Benugo Sackler Hall café
Shop opening hours: 10am – 5.50pm, weekends and school holidays
Lunch space available for all visitors
Services available for visitors with mobility impairments
- Lift access to the museum from the
- Car park
- street level on the London Wall roundabout at the junction with St Martin’s le Grand
- Accessible lift serving all floors of the Museum of London
- Accessible lavatories on most floors
- Wheelchairs and disability scooters to borrow during your visit, which are available from the Information Desk (020 7814 5660)
- Folding seats available to borrow
Services available for visitors with visual impairments
- Large print brochure available from the Information Desk
- Access for guide dogs to all areas of the museum
- Regular touch tours
- Magnifying glasses available from the Information Desk
- Free Vocaleyes tours upon request at least two weeks prior to your visit.
- Book an audio-described tour
To book a tour: email@example.com
There is limited number of disabled parking spaces in the museum for blue and orange badge holders.
To book parking space in advance, call 020 7814 5552