MiPermit, UK Address, Phone number, Email, How to pay for parking, How to register / renew, How to get Residents & Visitors Permits, To buy Season Tickets
MiPermit enable car park operators to accept electronic payments for Pay & Display car parking, residents and visitor permits, and season tickets. Digital permits are electronic and you just feel free not to display anything in your vehicle.
Address: MiPermit Ltd
MiPermit Tel: 0345 520 7007
Contact Centre Hours:
- Weekdays (Core weekday hours) – 08:00 to 18:00
- Weekends (Core weekend hours) – 08:00 to 16:00
MiPermit Services in UK
- Pay & Stay
- Residents & Visitors
- Season Tickets
How to Register / Login MiPermit, UK?
- Visit the MiPermit registration
- Enter the username, phone number
- Enter the email and password
- Then login
How to Register and Purchase for Residents & Visitors MiPermits?
- Visit MiPermit Operators Location and select ‘Buy Digital Permits’ section.
- Enter your full name
- Enter house number and postcode
- Give council tax number (To ensure you are the occupant of the address you are purchasing permits for)
- Simply log in to a MiPermit portal, go to ‘Buy Digital Permits’ and select the type of permits you require.
- Then purchase by selecting the “Manage Digital Permits” section.
How to purchase and manage MiPermits Season Tickets?
- Visit MiPermit Operators Location and select ‘Buy Digital Permits’ section
- Enter your vehicle registration number and contact details, plus payment card details
- To Manage, login to MiPermit Global (or) your local parking operators and click on ‘Manage Digital Permits’
- Season tickets only allowed one vehicle for permit.
- Don’t add more than one vehicle registration number to a single vehicle permit (It’ll cause a fine)
- Some parking operators allow multiple vehicles to be covered by the season ticket. If this is the case, you will see Vehicle 1, Vehicle 2 etc on the permit details. Only one of these vehicles can be parked at any one time.
Ways to pay for parking in Mipermit?
For any help, please contact Mipermit customer services helpline: 0345 520 7007
- Smartphone Apps (iOS and Android devices): Apple App Clips, QR Codes and NFC (Near Field Communication)
- SMS (Text Message from Your Mobile Phone): SMS to 61600 with the word PARK and your vehicle registration number.
- MiPermit Web Portals: You can login and keep track of your digital permits at any time.
- Telephone (Automated Telephone Service): 0345 505 1155 (Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls).
NOTE: Mipermit doesn’t runs Pay & Display machines and payment issues with them are outside, for any information you’ve to contact the car park operator.
How to pay for parking without logging in?
- Visit MiPermit Homepage
- Select “Park Now” right top corner
- Parking should be made 7 days in advance and search the location list for supported Pay & Display parking areas
- Enter the registration number of the vehicle you are paying
- Enter your mobile phone number for confirmation text and tick the Reminder Text box
- If you would need a VAT receipt for your payment, please enter your email address
- To use cashless parking services (for parking in Pay & Display parking areas), please enter your payment card details (No payment is required for this item purchase).
How to apply for Refunds in MiPermit, UK?
Pay & Stay Refunds:
- For Pay & Stay refunds you’ve to produce the proof of duplicate payments which was made on the same day or an error occurred which caused an overpayment to be made.
- Refund cannot be given without the permission of the parking operator, if you did not need the total time purchased.
- Refunds are made back to the same card the payment was taken from.
- No cheque’s or refund payments are issued to another account (Money Laundering laws within the UK).
- For more information, please contact the parking operator or the MiPermit customer services team.
Residents & Visitor, Season Tickets, Waiver Permits Refunds:
- Refunds are made with the permission of the parking operator or the MiPermit customer services team.
- It will be sent in addition with an administration fee and it’ll be dependant on the parking operator.
How to purchase a Waiver Permits?
Waiver permits can be purchased from the MiPermit global location or parking operators. Park your vehicle in restricted zones such as roads (marked with yellow lines) or parking bays. Produce the proof of residency for a waiver to be issued.
Note: Before applying it is important to read the conditions of the Waiver.
MiPermit PCN (Parking/Penalty Charge Notice)
MiPermit is a payment system for digital permits and cashless parking.
If you’ve received a PCN (Parking/Penalty Charge Notice), you should produce the evidence and submit this to the parking authority using the details on the PCN. You must write the appeals and submit it to the parking operator and not to MiPermit.
You should gather evidence that provides proof to the parking operator that you had paid for parking or had a valid permit to park at the time of the contravention, in which case screen shots of SMS messages, receipts or permit numbers would help you in your challenge. If you were issued a PCN for anything other than non-payment or not having a valid permit (such as parked out of bay) you should provide evidence of your own.
Parking operators who use MiPermit for payments and permits have the ability to check our systems to satisfy themselves that a reasonable attempt to pay for parking has been made to be able to respond to your challenge. If the parking operator cannot find such evidence they will contact MiPermit for further invesitagtion.
MiPermit are not part of the decision making process on PCN’s issued and if they should be cancelled or not, however we are happy to provide you with factual evidence should you require it.
MiPermit Partners: Chipside Limited
MiPermit Suppliers: Opayo, Elavon, Security Metrics
MiPermit, UK Contact and Feedback Form
Download MiPermit iOS and Android Apps (Google / Apple App Store)
Contact MiPermit, UK on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching MiPermit in UK Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with MiPermit, UK: (click on the stars below)