Lady Lever Art Gallery
Lady Lever Art Gallery
Port Sunlight Village
Telephone: 0151 478 4136, +44 151 478 4136
International Telephone: +44 151 478 4136
Open Hours: Open daily 10am – 5pm. ( Free entry)
View location of Lady Lever Art Gallery, England on google maps
Merseytravel Journey Planner
Call: 0871 200 2233.
Website: Merseytravel journey planner
All of National Museums Liverpool’s venues are open 10am-5pm every day except the following:
- 24 December: closed from 2pm
- 25 and 26 December: closed all day
- 31 December: closed from 2pm
- 1 January: closed all day
By Road –
- From Liverpool, use the Birkenhead (Queensway) tunnel.
- From elsewhere, leave the M53 at junction 4 and follow the signs for Port Sunlight village.
By Train –
- Nearest train stations: Bebington or Port Sunlight station (Wirral line – services to Chester or Ellesmere Port)
By Bus –
- Nearest bus stops:
- 464 bus to Bebington Road (from Sir Thomas St in Liverpool).
- 38 bus to Bebington rail station (runs between Clatterbridge Hospital and West Kirby station).
By Coach –
- Nearest coach station: Norton Street (Liverpool city centre)
Car and coach parking – Free parking for over 100 cars outside the gallery.
Blue badge parking spaces – Two parking spaces near the main entrance. These are owned by Port Sunlight Village Trustand we cannot reserve them for visitors.
- Room guide
- Picnic area
- Prayer room
- Audio guides
- Art work on display
- The ground floor has displays of paintings, sculptures and decorative art as well as changing special exhibitions.
- The basement contains a café, shop and fantastic activity rooms for children.
- Free lockers at main information desk to keep coats and bags on ground floor.
- There is an area to leave buggies in the café in the basement.
- Breast feeding is encouraged and supported.
- A lunchroom which is available for booked groups on weekdays.
- It is in the basement and sells a wide range of books, cards, gifts and prints.
Opening times: Daily 10am – 4.30pm
For hot food and sandwiches: 12pm – 3.30pm
For bookings and enquiries, call: 0151 478 4138
Online: enquiries form
- The café is also in the basement.
- Free standing tables and chairs
- Lounge area for casual dinning
- Children’s menu
- Group packages available
- Free wifi
Events team: 0151 478 4780
- Bookings: 0151 478 4788.
- Contact: LLAGCAFE@liverpoolmuseums.org.uk.
- Free Entrance to all visitors and the rooms are open daily from 10am – 5pm.
- Nurseries, school and community groups advance booking is essential.
- A public picnic area from 12-2pm at weekends and during school holidays.
- We do not have a prayer room, but visitors can use the education room if it is available.
- Visitors can borrow audio guides from the front information desk.
Artwork on display
- We sometimes loan objects to other galleries or remove them for conservation.
- Call the information desk on 0151 478 4136.