Who requires Driver Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC) Card in UK?
One who drives a bus / coach / lorry
Why Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC) is required in UK?
For those who wants to drive a bus / coach / lorry, they will require a Driver Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC).
Who will provide Driver Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC) in UK?
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) provides Driver CPC card in UK
What is the processing time?
It will take 4 weeks.
Cost of getting Driver Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC)
It costs £55
Who is eligible to get Driver Certificate for Professional Competence (CPC)?
- A person must be 17 years and above
- Should have a full driving licence (Category B)
- Should have a Provisional Lorry, Coach or Bus Licence
How many classes / training you have to attend to sustain a driver CPC card in UK?
- You require a 35 hours of training every 5 years
What is the fine if you do not have a driver CPC in UK?
- You will be fined £1,000
UK DVSA Driver CPC Customer Care Phone number, Email, Hours
Phone: DVSA Driver CPC enquiries Telephone: 0300 123 7721
Email: DVSA Driver CPC: email@example.com
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
How to check your Driver CPC periodic training hours in UK?
- Visit https://driver-services.dvsa.gov.uk/cpcode/flow/user?execution=e1s1
- Enter your driver licence number and password
Documents required to check
- driving licence number
- home postcode
What are the required documents to attend the driver CPC training?
- a photocard driving licence
- a valid passport
- a digital tachograph card
- a Driver CPC card
For more details, visit https://www.gov.uk/driver-cpc-training/getting-your-driver-cpc-card