Haywards Heath Register Office UK Customer Care Phone number, Address, Website
In Haywards Heath Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
Registrars: General enquiries and death registrations
Haywards Heath Register Office address: Haywards Heath Library, 34 Boltro Road,
Haywards Heath, RH16 1BN
Phone: 01243 777100
Opening hours: 9.00am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Haywards Heath Register office Website: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/find-my-nearest/registration-office/
How to register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in Haywards Heath, UK?
- Married to each other at the time of the birth, either parent may register
- Not married to each other at the time of the birth, the mother may register alone. The father’s details can only be included if they are both present at the appointment.
- Cause of death medical certificates issued by the doctor or hospital will be emailed directly to the registrar by the doctor or hospital. You will not be required to collect the certificate in person.
Order a copy of birth, death or marriage registration at Haywards Heath Register Office
Standard 15 working days service – £11.00
Certificates issued after the registration appointment cost £11.00 each, including postage and packing. We post these by Royal Mail first class post.
Express service – £35.00
Orders must be made online, by phone, post or in person before 12 noon, Monday-Friday.
Special delivery guaranteed up until 1.00pm next day (Monday to Thursday) – £6.25
Process and Procedure to order a certification copy
Apply for a licence
Use to online form to apply for or renew your venue licence:
A licence is valid for three years and you should apply to renew within the remaining 12 months of the original licence.
You will be required to upload the following documents when completing your online application:
- Building plan indicating the proposed licenced rooms and linked outdoor area(s)
- Room plan for each proposed licenced room and linked outdoor area(s)
- Fire risk assessment
- Public liability insurance.
Licence fee (valid for three years) – £2,117
Fee for additional room – £364