Pre school / Nursery School / Day care in Saren House, London
Address: Ground Floor, Saren House, London W7 3PA, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 3489 3070, 02034 893 070
Fax: 0203 070 0064
Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, Saren House opening times:
- Monday – Friday: 7.30am – 6.30pm
Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, Saren House age limit
3 months – 8 years
Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, Saren House offers & promotion:
Sibling discount of 5% off.
Full time children will get additional 15% off for the first 3 months.
Part time children will get additional 5% off for the first 3 months.
10% off for those who work for NHS and also for teachers.
View location of Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, London on google maps
Facilities available in Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, Saren House:
Hanwell Montessori is a beef, nut and pork free school, we also provide Halal meat and vegetarian/vegan options. The children are served water or milk only we also do not add any salt or sugar to our food.
we recognise that the food our children eat affects every aspect of their lives: their mood, behaviour, growth, even their ability to concentrate. Good nutrition is vital to a child’s health from building strong bones and teeth to the healthy development of internal organs and general growth.
About Hanwell Montessori Nursery & School, Saren House:
At Hanwell Montessori Nursery and pre-school, we follow Montessori curriculum balanced with EYFS (Early years foundation Stage).
- Nursery is for children aged 3 months to 8 years.
- Free Settling in sessions.
- A beautiful new setting with a full range of Montessori Materials.
- Fully qualified and experienced staff.
- Local school collections which includes snacks, hot dinner, homework club plus extra curricular with Montessori Materials.
- Nursery will provide hot food, snacks, drinks to all children. On site chef, cooking fresh food every day.
- Automatic door-entry system and cameras recording the entrance and exits to the building. Only registered parents/carers can come to collect the kids.
- Set in safe, secure grounds monitored by an access security system and CCTV both internally and externally.
- Baby signing used in baby and toddlers room.
- Separate sleep rooms, which we can also use for 1 to 1 sessions.
- Food served to each child according to his/her food plan.
- We also serve Gluten Free, Dairy Free Food.
- ‘Home and away’ boards in each room where parents and children bring in stories, photo’s, leaflets and information from home showing the exciting things they have done at weekends or days out.
- “Key person” approach in all rooms.
- Attractive outside play facilities accessible in all weathers
- Open 7.30 am – 6.30 pm all year round.