Glasgow Bus Station: Greenock Bus Station in Glasgow, UK Address, Phone, Website, Hours, Facilities, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Hotel, Nearby Hospital, Nearby Banks
Address: 28 Kilblain Street, Greenock, PA15 1SR
Bus station hours: The bus station is open 24 hours a day.
View Greenock Bus Station in Glasgow, UK on google maps
Bus Services and Stances in Greenock Bus Station
|19||Wilson’s Buses||Container Way||4|
|30||Dunn’s Coaches||Braeside, Greenock||8|
|31||Dunn’s Coaches||Overton, Greenock||7|
|517||McGill’s||Burns Square, Greenock||6|
|531||McGill’s||Slaemuir, Port Glasgow||3|
|532||McGill’s||Devol, Port Glasgow||3|
|533||McGill’s||Oronsay Avenue, Port Glasgow||3|
|538||McGill’s||Mallard Cresent, Greenock||5|
|545||McGill’s||Inverclyde Royal Hospital/Gourock||5|
|545H||McGill’s||Inverclyde Royal Hospital||5|
|901||McGill’s||Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station||1|
|906||McGill’s||Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station||1|
|X7||McGill’s||Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station||4|
|X22||McGill’s||Clydebank (Shopping Centre)||2|
Facilities in Greenock Bus Station, Glasgow
- Public toilets are situated next door to the Travel Centre.
- The toilets are free of charge and are managed and maintained by Inverclyde Council.
- There are no facilities for left luggage.
- If you have lost something in the bus station, please phone 0141 333 3708 (09:00 to 16:45 Monday to Saturday).
- For property lost on a bus or coach, please contact the relevant operator.
- All items lost/found (with the exclusion of perishable items) are sent to Police Scotland.
Address: Greenock Police Station, Rue End Street, Greenock, PA15 1HX
Telephone: 101 and ask for the lost property section for the above police station.
How to get into the Greenock Bus Station, Glasgow?
- Bike racks are available adjacent to Stance 8 on a first-come first-served basis.
- SPT does not assume responsibility for stolen or damaged bikes.
There is a long stay car park next to the bus station on Hastie Street.
- A taxi rank is also situated on West Stewart Street.
- This is a very short walk from the stance area.
Accessibility in Greenock Bus Station, Glasgow
- All areas of the bus station and Travel Centre are accessible by wheelchair.
- Within the Travel Centre there is also an induction loop sound system which produces a signal for partially deaf customers who use a hearing aid.
- Way finding information for people who are blind or partially sighted is available at www.describe-online.com
- To discuss accessibility needs phone 0141 333 3762.
- Clyde Pharmacy
- Tesco Pharmacy
- Cafe Balfe
- Nicolson’s Bar and Kitchen
- White Hats Restaurant
- Holiday Inn Express Greenock
- Premier Inn Greenock hotel
- The Tontine Hotel
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- TSB Bank
- ATM (9C Brisbane Street)
- ATM (74 W Blackhall Street)
- ATM (Newton Street)
- ATM5 (4 Captain Street)