Glasgow Register Office UK
In Glasgow Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
Glasgow Register Office address: 45 John St, Glasgow G1 1JQ, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 141 287 7677
*You can call the above number to
order a certificate, book an appointment for a birth or death registration, book a citizenship ceremony
Glasgow Register office Website: https://www.glasgow.gov.uk/registrars
Register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in Glasgow, UK
You can request for birth / adoption / marriage / civil partnership / death certificates here
Glasgow register office carries out all registration and citizenship services for Glasgow, including:
- marriages and civil partnerships, officiating at approved Glasgow venues
- birth registrations and changing birth certificate details, or registering a stillborn child
- registering a death – also information on graves and memorials in the three Glasgow cemeteries
- ceremonies – vow renewals, naming and citizenship
- certificates – official copy certificates and commemorative certificates
- searches and checks – family history, and checking applications for British nationality
Order a copy of birth, death or marriage registration at Glasgow Register Office
You can order replacement Birth, Death, Marriage or Civil Partnership certificates for events registered in Scotland.
- To be married in Scotland the statutory fee to submit marriage notice forms is £30.00 each and £10.00 for the marriage extract making a total of £70.00.
- The fee for an extract is £15.00 plus postage. Subsequent extracts of the same entry, ordered at the same time, cost £10.00 each.
Click the below links to