Fanatics (International) Ltd UK Address, Phone number, Email, Hours, Types of Deliveries in Fanatic?
Address: Stubbs Mill, 3 Lampwick Ln, Manchester M4 6FN, United Kingdom
Open Hours: Saturday-Sunday 9 am–4 pm, Monday- Friday 8 am–8 pm
Location: View location here
How to login / Signup on Fanatics UK?
Free UK Delivery Use Code: DAILY
Free UK Shipping on Order over £39
How to track order in Fanatic, UK?
- To track order
- Enter an order number
Despatching of Orders
- Payment Card Checks
- Personalised Item
- The Fanatics International discounts is the destination for Fanatics discounts
- 15% off for sign up and save, free shipping offers and clearance offers.
- Offers are always changing
How to get Free Shipping on Fanatics, UK?
- Fanatics offers Free Shipping using the Code.
- No need to try coupon sites when Fanatics has the Free Shipping code
What are the types of Deliveries in Fanatic?
UK Standard Delivery:
- Delivery takes 1-3 days from when the order leaves warehouse.
- This option will not guarantee delivery on a specific date and may be left in a safe location.
UK Express Delivery:
- Express Delivery takes 1 day from when the order leaves warehouse.
- The order will need to be placed before 8pm, without any personalization or badge printing for the quickest shipping time frame.
International Standard Delivery:
- Only Local mail service and may not come with a tracking number.
- Trackable service is used your ship confirmation email will contain a tracking number link, that will allow you to check the status of your package.
- Orders are usually delivered within 10-20
To qualify for Standard International Delivery your order must
- Order must under 2kg
- under 150€ in value
- No larger than 60cm x 60cm x 60cm
International Express Delivery:
- Ship confirmation email will contain a tracking number link, that will allow you to check the status of package.
- Orders are usually delivered within 3-7 working days depending on location but if it takes longer than
- 10 working days from the date order leaves warehouse.
As the global leader in licensed sports merchandise, Fanatics delivers to over 180 countries, runs stores in over 12 languages and supports multi-lingual call centres incorporating 11 languages. Fanatics extended the reach of its licensed sports merchandise business by acquiring UK-based international sports e-commerce company, Kitbag on February 2nd, 2016. It now supports and compliments Fanatics’ successful U.S. operation by focusing on partnerships with the biggest sporting teams and organisations around the world. Operating from its base in the UK’s sporting stronghold of Manchester, the international business provides online, retail and end-to-end event solutions for over 30 partners across various sports. Fanatics has relationships with globally recognised English Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 clubs, along with representation across all major US Sports Leagues, Golf, Rugby, F1, esports and Tennis.
Internationally, Fanatics also delivers specific global leadership in event, city centre and in-venue retail; providing expertise at leading soccer, rugby and golfing venues.
Contact Fanatics UK on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching Fanatic, UK Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Fanatic, UK: (click on the stars below)