Cardiff Register Office UK
In Cardiff Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
Cardiff Register Office address: City Hall
Phone:029 2087 1680, 029 2087 1684
*You can call the above number to
order a certificate, book an appointment for a birth or death registration, book a citizenship ceremony
Cardiff Register office Website: https://www.cardiffregisteroffice.co.uk/
Register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in Cardiff, UK
You can request for birth / adoption / marriage / civil partnership / death certificates here
Cardiff register office carries out all registration and citizenship services for Cardiff, including:
- marriages and civil partnerships, officiating at approved Cardiff venues
- birth registrations and changing birth certificate details, or registering a stillborn child
- registering a death – also information on graves and memorials in the three Cardiff cemeteries
- ceremonies – vow renewals, naming and citizenship
- certificates – official copy certificates and commemorative certificates
- searches and checks – family history, and checking applications for British nationality
Order a copy of birth, death or marriage registration at Cardiff Register Office
- Certificates are £11 each and you will need to include a postal order made out to Cardiff Council with your application.
- We will issue the certificate by second class post within 15 working days.
- we do not accept cash payments.
Process and Procedure to order a certification copy
Click the below links to