Glasgow Bus Station: Buchanan Bus Station in Glasgow, UK Address, Phone, Website, Hours, Facilities, Nearby Restaurant, Nearby Hotel, Nearby Hospital, Nearby Banks
Address: Killermont Street, Glasgow, G2 3NW
Bus station hours: 06:00 to 23:00
Phone: 0141 333 3708.
View Buchanan Bus Station in Glasgow, UK on google maps
Bus Services and Stances in Buchanan Bus Station
|263||First||Hamilton Bus Station||19|
|539||National Express||Bournemouth / Edinburgh||53|
|542||National Express||Blackpool (seasonal)||53|
|588||National Express||London Victoria||56|
|590||National Express||London Victoria||53|
|591||National Express||London Victoria||54|
|592||National Express||London Victoria||54|
|M9||City/Megabus/Parks||Aberdeen / Dundee||52|
|X8||First||Silverburn / Crookston Castle||13|
|X44||Stagecoach||Ardrossan / Irvine||8|
|X76||Stagecoach||Irvine (night service)||5|
Facilities in Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow
CityLink Ticket Office
CityLink Ticket Office is open 7 days a week from 09:00 to 17:00.
- The male and female toilets are located on the main concourse and are open daily between 06:00 and 23:00 with baby change facilities in both toilets.
- A charge of 30p applies to toilets and a change machine is located at the entrance to the toilets.
- There is a disabled toilet, with baby change facilities located in the same area.
- Access to the disabled toilet is controlled via a RADAR key, which can be obtained from the security guards.
Please be aware the left luggage facility is currently unavailable until further notice.
All luggage deposited in this facility is subjected to a search prior to being accepted. Maximum use is 24 hours only.
- Small (hand baggage): £5.00
- Medium (backpacks): £6.00
- Large (large suitcases) £7.00
- If you have lost something in the bus station, please phone 0141 333 3708 (09:00 to 16:45 Monday to Saturday).
- All items lost/found (with the exclusion of perishable items) are sent to the Custodiers Department (Police Scotland).
Address: Jocelyn Square, Glasgow, G1 5JU (Off the Saltmarket)
Telephone: 01786 896 990
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (Closed on Public Holidays).
For property lost on a bus or coach, please contact the relevant operator.
How to get into the Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow?
Bike racks are available at Stance 33 and next to the drop-off point
NextBike, in collaboration with Glasgow City Council, operate a bike hire scheme. There are racks on Killermont Street and Cowcaddens Road adjacent to the bus station.
There is a drop-off area off Cowcaddens Road. Concert Square car park adjacent to the station. There is also a multistorey car park located at Buchanan Galleries, off Killermont Street.
There is a 24 hour taxi (Glasgow Taxis) rank located off Cowcaddens Road.
Glasgow Taxis phone number is 0141 429 7070.
Additional Facilities available in Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow
- Two photo-me booths
- Public phones
- Post box
- Three retail units and a cafe
- Two cash machines close to the Killermont Street exit.
- Way finding information for people who are blind or partially sighted is available at www.describe-online.com
- If you need any assistance the Thistle Assistance Card is available to help make using public transport easier for older people and those with disabilities or illness.
- To discuss accessibility needs phone 0141 333 3762.
- Borders Pharmacy Group
- High Street Pharmacy
- Townhead Pharmacy
- ASK Italian
- Elia Restaurant
- Puti Vegan Cafe
- Park Inn by Radisson Glasgow City Centre
- Native Glasgow
- Jurys Inn Glasgow Hotel
- Halifax ATM
- Free ATM
- Santander ATM