Table of Contents
British Council in Cardiff (Wales), UK Address, Phone number, Email, Hours, Customer Service, How to make a complaint?
Address: 1 Kingsway, Cardiff CF10 3AQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)161 957 7755
Open Hours: Monday – Friday – 08.30 – 17.30, Closed on Wed (11.00 – 12.00). All weekends and UK bank holidays.
Location: View location here
How to reach by British Council in England, UK by Bus / Metro / Taxi?
- Kingsway: 8, 9, 9A, 21, 23, 25, 27, 35, 95, 600
- Greyfriars Road GF: 132
- Greyfriars Road GH: 86, 86X, 124, 136, 400, X3
- Greyfriars Road GL: 51, 53, 95
- Cardiff Bay: Transport for Wales
- Cogan: Transport for Wales
- Grangetown: Transport for Wales
- Fairwater: Transport for Wales
- Greyfriars Road Taxi Rank
- Park Place taxi Rank
- St Mary’s Street Taxi Rank
- Cardiff Central Station Taxi Rank
How to enter British Council in Cardiff, England?
British Council office located: 2nd floor of a modern office block in Cardiff city centre, close to the Castle and Cardiff City Hall. Cardiff Central train station is 1.1km away and Cardiff Queen street train station is 0.6km away.
Bus stops are located nearby, the closest being 50m away on Greyfriars Road, others are 200m away on Kingsway. Your arrival bus stop will depend on where you are travelling from. Arrival at the Kingsway bus stops will require using a sloped underpass to cross a busy road.
Drop Off: The nearest taxi drop-off point is on Greyfriars Road, 50m from the main entrance. You can order an accessible taxi from Premier Taxis: +44 (0)29 2055 5555, Dragon Taxis: +44 (0)29 2033 3333.
Customer Service Team
Phone: +44 (0)161 957 7755
Open Hours: Monday to Friday 08.00 to 18.00 UK time.
Closed 11.00 to 12.00 UK time on Wednesday.
Address: British Council Customer Service UK
58 Whitworth Street
You may complete the form and will response to you within three working days.
If you use a wheelchair or are unable to navigate the stairs, please tell the person you are visiting in advance, so we can prepare a suitable emergency evacuation plan.
David Evans: +44 (0)29 2092 4361
- Meeting rooms
- Lift and Stairs
- Accessible Toilet
- Blue Badge
- Assistance Dogs
Parking at British Council in Cardiff
- Free car park.
- Location: In the building basement and accessed from Greyfriars Road.
- Parking spaces: Limited (6 in total) and must be reserved in advance through our Concierge team.
- Free Blue Badge parking spaces: Greyfriars Place, 100m away.
- There is a charge for parking and spaces can be pre-booked.
- There are 4 disabled bays, however NCP do not allow disabled bays to be pre-booked.
- Restricted access to the lifts from the car park and also limited mobile phone reception in the basement, contact Concierge team.
- Meeting rooms 1, 2, 6 and 7 are accessible to wheelchair users.
How to make a complaint a product or service in British Council, UK?
Contact British Council Customer Service UK: +44 (0)161 957 7755
Write to: British Council Customer Service UK, Bridgewater House, 58 Whitworth Street, Manchester M1 6BB, UK.
Outside the UK
- Contact the British Council Customer Service team in your local office.
- They only discuss the personal information and deal with complaints from the customer.
- Third parties may include advice organisations; professionals such as solicitors or teaching professionals, or family members and friends.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching British Council in Cardiff (Wales), UK Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with British Council, Cardiff (Wales), UK: (click on the stars below)