Birmingham Register Office UK
In Birmingham Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
Birmingham Register Office address: Holliday Street
Phone: 0121 675 1000
*You can call the above number to
order a certificate, book an appointment for a birth or death registration, book a citizenship ceremony
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm (excluding public holidays)
Birmingham Register office Website: https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/20016/births_deaths_and_ceremonies/761/birmingham_register_office
Register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in Birmingham, UK
You can request for birth / adoption / marriage / civil partnership / death certificates here
Birmingham register office carries out all registration and citizenship services for Birmingham, including:
- marriages and civil partnerships, officiating at approved Birmingham venues
- birth registrations and changing birth certificate details, or registering a stillborn child
- registering a death – also information on graves and memorials in the three Peterborough cemeteries
- ceremonies – vow renewals, naming and citizenship
- certificates – official copy certificates and commemorative certificates
- searches and checks – family history, and checking applications for British nationality
Corrections to a birth, death or marriage registration at Birmingham Register Office
You can do corrections in your certificate by paying a non-refundable fee. You will also be required to purchase new certificates. Certificate fees start from £11 each.
- Certificates will cost £35 per certificate.
- If we can’t find a matching entry for the certificate you’ve asked for, we will refund £24 of the fee.
Facilities: Free limited parking
Click the below links to