Andover Register Office UK
In Andover Register Office, you can register all life events which are births, adoptions, marriages, civil partnerships and deaths. You should make an appointment directly by post or phone or online using the below contact details:
Andover Register Office address: Andover Library Chantry Centre
Phone: 0300 555 1392
*You can call the above number to order a certificate, book an appointment for a birth or death registration, book a citizenship ceremony
Opening hours: Mon – Fri: By appointments only
Andover Register Office Website: https://www.hants.gov.uk/birthsdeathsandceremonies/findregisteroffices/andover
Register a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership in Andover, UK
You can request for birth / adoption / marriage / civil partnership / death certificates here
Andover register office carries out all registration and citizenship services for Andover, including:
- marriages and civil partnerships, officiating at approved Andover venues
- birth registrations and changing birth certificate details, or registering a stillborn child
- registering a death – also information on graves and memorials in the three Andover cemeteries
- ceremonies – vow renewals, naming and citizenship
- certificates – official copy certificates and commemorative certificates
- searches and checks – family history, and checking applications for British nationality
Corrections to a birth, death or marriage registration at Andover Register Office
You can do corrections in your certificate by paying a non-refundable fee. You will also be required to purchase new certificates. Certificate fees start from £11 each.
The fees for copy certificates include one certificate, postage and a search fee of up to five years. Additional copies of the same entry will incur the same fees.
Standard Service: £11 per copy – Certificates will be ready for posting out by 2nd class post within a maximum of 15 working days
Priority Service: £35 per copy – Certificates will be ready for posting out by 1st class post before the next working day.
Click the below links to